Our antiquing glaze is lightly tinted to a rich brown for the perfect antiquing look and soft matte finish.
With an exceptional ease of application with a long open time, our Antiquing Glaze delivers the performance of a professional finish that everyone can achieve!
- Over light colors, use sparingly so as not to over age your piece.
- Always do a sample to ensure desired results prior to full application
New to the collection, our clear glaze allows you to create your own finish.
Simply mix in a few drops of the desired colour or metallic to create a custom glaze.
- If adding tint or paint, test to ensure your desired pigmentation is achieved prior to application.
- Spread glaze onto surface and use a lint free cloth to wipe back the glaze into crevices.
- Allow to dry completely- typically 24-48 hours depending on humidity.
- Tough Coat is recommended for high traffic areas.